Friday, August 15, 2008

Update: Remix My Lit

In July, I wrote about Remix My Lit, the new project by the Creative Commons Australia team.

Well, Remix My Lit has proclaimed August to be "Remix Month".

There are now 9 new short stories on the Remix My Lit website, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike licences. New authors to contribute include Kim Wilkins, Phillip Neilsen, James Phelan and Danielle Wood.

It’s now up to you to remix these stories, making sure to acknowledge the author, that your remix is not for commercial use, and your new work is available for others to remix.

Email your remixes to anthology@creativecommons.org.au before 31 August to have your story posted on the website and for the chance to be published in the hard copy anthology alongside your favourite author.

No comments: